Your Vendor’s feature image is the primary image used to showcase your Vendor throughout our platform. Our design team approves your feature image when you join Thokmandee.
How is my feature image used?
Your image is used in several places throughout Thokmandee, including in the marketplace and in Thokmandee marketing emails. It’s often a wholesale buyer’s first impression of your Vendor, so it’s important to have a compelling lifestyle image that gets wholesale buyers excited to browse your shop!
Feature image requirements
- Be high quality (minimum 500 x 500 pixels)
- Be a single image, not a collage of multiple images
- Not include any words, watermarks, or logos
How to choose a great image
To best hook new wholesale buyer, here are some essential tips and guidelines for selecting a compelling feature image:
- Make sure your product is the main focus of your image.
- Don’t stretch or distort your image to fit a square. Crop it instead.
- Crop your image to a square. It must fill a 1:1 ratio.
- Don’t include overlaid text or logos.
- Try to Provide visual context (avoid plain backgrounds)
While it is undeniable that exceptional packaging design has the inherent ability to captivate individuals, showcasing your product in action not only generates enthusiasm for your Vendor but also weaves a compelling visual narrative, providing a more engaging depiction of what your offerings entail.
- Steer clear of featuring models making direct eye contact.